*Preorder* Maileg- Bath tub

*Preorder* Maileg- Bath tub

Regular price £5 Unit price  per 

Tax included.

PREORDER Bathtub 

All your beloved Maileg friends will need a bath once a while. The vintage bathtub fits perfectly in the Maileg Dollhouse & Bathroom. Due October. Please note this price is 25% deposit, remaining 75% due pre delivery.