*Preorder* Maileg - Stocking
*Preorder* Maileg - Stocking
*Preorder* Maileg - Stocking

*Preorder* Maileg - Stocking

Regular price £1 Unit price  per 

Tax included.

Preorder due October. Christmas stockings is another important tradition for many children. This year the Maileg Friends will have their own stocking. Hopefully somebody will put a small surprise in the stocking. It fits into the Gingerbread House. Please note this is a 25% deposit, remaining 75% due pre delivery. 

*Please note this is for one stocking 

*Preorder* Maileg - Stocking