Big Sister Princess and the Pea - Maileg
Big Sister Mouse Princess and the Pea
Once upon a time… Playset inspired by the famous fairy tale Princess and the pea. This set includes a paper castle with mattresses, a pea and a princess mouse.
You have the option of paying a 25% deposit or full payment upfront. If deposit is chosen, we will get in touch pre-dispatch to take remaining 75% payment. Postage will only be applied once.
Size : Big sister / Big brother mouse
Height : 17 cm
Age: 3 years & up
Washing instruction: 30 degrees